Wednesday 8 August 2012

I've been hard at work all day!

Thought I would just post a small-ish update from what i've done all day, with a rant or two here and there :)


  • Woke up
Waking up took a lot of effort for me today, due to the fact that I stayed up until 3am editing today's video, which should be uploaded between 9 - 11GMT tonight! :)

  • Cut the grass
Defiantly a mission that could be in the next call of duty campaign, I live on a hill, so pushing a lawnmower up and down a hill, in grass that is at least 4 inches wasn't fun (didn't cut it for like 3 months)

And just now, im bloging, updating twitter, reading youtube comments, today couldn't get any more youtube dedicated, this video better pay off tonight, I spent about 6 hours editing, colour correcting etc, hopefully this is the perfect colour correction! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment